634 W. Fourth St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
From Fourth Street in downtown Winston-Salem, walk through the breezeway between Design Archives and Domino's Pizza (near Foothills Brewing). We are located in the same building as Footnote Coffee & Cocktails.
Monday - Saturday
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Bookmarks' free parking lot is located behind the bookstore on Holly Ave. Enter 632 Holly Ave NW in your GPS for directions
- There is also parking in the Nash Building parking lot at the corner of Poplar and W. 4th St. Enter 610 W. 4th Street in your GPS for directions
- Handicapped parking is available next to Bookmarks in the Foundations Early Learning Center parking lot Enter 300 Poplar Street NW in your GPS for directions
Business 40 Shutdown Alternate Routes
- All Business 40 traffic is currently diverted to I-40, Peters Creek Parkway, and US 52.
- Bookmarks visitors are encouraged to take the Peters Creek Parkway exit toward downtown from either I-40 or eastbound Business 40. Peters Creek Parkway becomes Second Street, which crosses over Board Street.
- To Fourth Street: From Second Street, turn left on Board Street and almost immediately turn right on to Fourth Street. Look for Foothills Brewery, Consignment Emporium, Footnote, Bookmarks, and Domino's Pizza on the right. Parking can be found on the street at the corner of Fourth and Poplar Streets.
- To our parking lot on Holly Avenue: From Second Street, continue over Broad Street and turn left on Poplar Street. The next left is Holly Avenue; our parking lot is on the right.
- Learn more about the shutdown at the Business 40 Improvement Project website.