Romance Book Club
The Romance Book Club meets monthly to discuss romance from consent and kissing to feminism and friendship.
This book club is free and open to the public; contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Use 20BOOKCLUB in the coupon code at checkout to receive our 20% book club discount.
**Covid19-Update: this book club will be meeting virtually until further notice. Please register below for each individual meeting; after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- August 15 - Bookstore Romance Day A daylong in-store and online celebration of romance books!
- September 24 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club.
- October TBD
- November 23 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Like Lovers Do by Tracey Livesay - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
- December 17 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Mistletoe & Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler (meet the author at the Fall Book Club Social on November 9) Click here to register for book club
- January 28 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
- February 25 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Wild Rain by Beverly Jenkins - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
A showrunner and her assistant give the world something to talk about when they accidentally fuel a ridiculous rumor in this debut romance.
New York Times-bestselling author Meg Cabot returns with a charming romance between a children's librarian and the town sheriff in the second book in the Little Bridge Island series.
As seen in OprahMag, Bustle, Parade, PopSugar, New York Post, Essence, Travel & Leisure, Ms. Magazine, TheSkimm, Betches, Shondaland, and Buzzfeed! Named one of the Best Books of the Year (so far) by Apple and Amazon.
"I could not get enough of Jasmine and Ashton! I adored Jasmine--her ambition, her confidence, her attacks of self-doubt, and especially her hilarious, snarky, and loving cousins. She and Ashton have such a steamy, swoony, love story that I didn't want the book to end!"--Jasmine Guillory, New York Times bestselling author
Tracey Livesay continues her fun-filled Girls Trip series with this romance that will tug at your heartstrings.
Sometimes faking it can lead to the real thing…
"Fresh, fun and romantic."--SARAH MORGAN, USA Today bestselling author of A Wedding in December
How the moose (almost) stole Christmas.
An arranged marriage leads to unexpected desire, in the first book of Alyssa Cole’s
Runaway Royals series…
USA Today bestselling author Beverly Jenkins continues her captivating Women Who Dare series with a female rancher who forges her own path in the wake of the Civil War…