Romance Book Club
The Romance Book Club meets online monthly to discuss romance from consent and kissing to feminism and friendship.
This book club is free and open to the public; contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Use 20BOOKCLUB in the coupon code at checkout to receive our 20% book club discount.
Please register below for each individual meeting; after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- November 23 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Like Lovers Do by Tracey Livesay - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
- December 17 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Mistletoe & Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler (meet the author at the Fall Book Club Social on November 9) Click here for more information
- January 28 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
- February 25 at 6:30 p.m. - Book Club Discussion, Wild Rain by Beverly Jenkins - featuring the author! Click here to register for book club
Don't Miss These Upcoming Events Featuring Romance Authors:
- November 9 at 7:00 p.m. - Fall Book Club Social Click here for more information
- November 13 at 4:00 p.m. - In a Holidaze Happy Hour with Christina Lauren, Renée Ahdieh, and Sarah McCoy Click here for more information
Series in development with Starz & G-Unit Films and Television by 50 Cent and La La Anthony
One of NPR's Best Books of 2018
An Amazon Best Romance of 2018 Pick
An iBooks “Best of September” Pick
A GoodReads Best of the Month pick for September
One of Booklist's Top 10 Romance Debuts for 2018
One of NPR's Best Books of 2019
A second chance doesn't guarantee a touchdown in this new contemporary romance from the author of Intercepted.
One of Buzzfeed's 16 Romantic Books To Read This Fall
One of Popsugar's Best Books for Winter
One of Refinery29's Best Books of December
"Definitely a must-read!”—La La Anthony, New York Times bestselling author
One of PopSugar's Best Romances of October
With the stakes this high, it’s no longer just a game for the Mustang’s quarterback in this romance by the author of Blitzed.
Tracey Livesay continues her fun-filled Girls Trip series with this romance that will tug at your heartstrings.
Sometimes faking it can lead to the real thing…
"Fresh, fun and romantic."--SARAH MORGAN, USA Today bestselling author of A Wedding in December
How the moose (almost) stole Christmas.
An arranged marriage leads to unexpected desire, in the first book of Alyssa Cole’s
Runaway Royals series…
USA Today bestselling author Beverly Jenkins continues her captivating Women Who Dare series with a female rancher who forges her own path in the wake of the Civil War…