Novel Chicks Book Club
The Novel Chicks Book Club is a private book club.
Book club members, make sure to mention your book club when checking out in-store at Bookmarks to save 20% off your book club purchases.
- Feb. 20 - Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Mar.19 - Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Apr. 16 - The Hundred Year House by Rebecca Makkai
- May 21 - Spying on the South: An Odyssey Across the American Divide by Tony Horwitz
- June 18 - The Longest Trip Home by John Grogan
George Eliot's Victorian masterpiece: a magnificent portrait of a provincial town and its inhabitants
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING PHENOMENON
More than 7 million copies sold worldwide
A Reese Witherspoon x Hello Sunshine Book Club Pick
A Business Insider Defining Book of the Decade
"I can't even express how much I love this book! I didn't want this story to end!"--Reese Witherspoon
"Painfully beautiful."--The New York Times Book Review
From the acclaimed author of The Great Believers, an original, mordantly witty novel about the secrets of an old-money family and their turn-of-the-century estate, Laurelfield.
The New York Times-bestselling final book by the beloved, Pulitzer-Prize winning historian Tony Horwitz.
“As he did in Marley, Grogan makes readers feel they have a seat at the family dinner table….4 stars.”