4th Birthday Celebration of the Bookmarks Bookstore!
You are invited to the 4th birthday celebration of the Bookmarks Bookstore!
We are going to have multiple giveaways in-store and on social media with prizes such as books, totes, gift cards, a Dash & Grab, and a Poppyseed Provisions gift basket!
- Free Bookmarks shopping totes, filled with a surprise book, will be given to the first 20 customers to shop (in-store) beginning at 10:00 am.
- Every hour we will draw a winner of a book giveaway! We will draw on the hour beginning at 11:00 am and anyone who has entered the drawing in the previous hour, and is still inside Bookmarks, will be eligible to win. (For example: if you arrive at 10:38 am and enter, you will be eligible for the 11:00 am drawing)
- Everyone who spends or donates $50 or more tomorrow, online and in-store, will be entered to win a dash and grab courtesy of LMI Builders and Poppyseed Provisions. The winner will be announced on Friday. Learn more about what a dash and grab entail here!
- Everyone who comes into Bookmarks and registers will be eligible to win the grand prize drawing of a Poppyseed Provisions gift basket.
- Can’t make it in person? You can share your favorite Bookmarks memory on Instagram (feed or stories), Twitter, or Facebook and you are entered to win a $100 gift card to Bookmarks! Must tag (@BookmarksNC), follow us, and use #BooksWithPurpose.
- Also, if you wear your favorite Bookmarks T-shirt in-store or post a selfie on social media, you are entered to win a $100 gift card to Bookmarks!
All winners (other than the hourly giveaway) will be announced Friday!
We are so grateful to everyone who has supported us to get us to get this far, especially our friends at LMI Builders who turned our dreams into reality!
Can’t wait to see you there!
About Poppyseed Provisions:
Poppyseed Provisions: The General Store Reimagined. Our goal is to bring back that feeling of community through our vision of the general store. From Poppyseed Provisions’ Prepackaged Foods you can take home and enjoy to an incredible array of local craft beers and wine you can enjoy here or at home with friends, we’ve got something for everyone, including treats for the kids! We’ve got craft brews on tap and wine by the glass or bottle. Enjoy watching a game on the big screen or catch up with friends outside while the kids play. Located at 395 West End Blvd. Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
About LMI Builders:
We are a Triad-based general contractor with a reputation for quality workmanship and pride in customer satisfaction. We proudly serve customers in central and western North Carolina. Built on a foundation of integrity, LMI holds traditional values like courtesy, quality workmanship, and straight forward communication. LMI is proud of and humbled by its partners who have chosen LMI as their general contractor for commercial projects—often as repeat customers. Together we are shaping our community through development of small businesses and locally rooted corporations alike.
Please be aware of our Code of Conduct:
Bookmarks has a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind in person or social media, including but not limited to: Stalking; intimidation; offensive verbal comments; physical assault and/or battery; harassing or non-consensual photography or recording; sustained disruption of programs, panels, signings, and other events; bathroom policing; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome physical attention, in relation to, but not limited to: race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, ability, appearance, religion, citizenship, pregnancy. If a person engages in harassing behavior, Bookmarks Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including but not limited to expulsion from the Bookmarks sponsored event or premises. This policy applies to everyone (exhibitors, attendees, authors, speakers, guests, press, staff, board members, and volunteers) at all of Bookmarks events and programming. Anyone can report harassment. If someones behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact Bookmarks staff or security. In this virtual landscape, we ask that you remain respectful as you would for an in person event. We will remove and ban you from virtual events if you submit any inappropriate content, offensive or of any nature that does not pertain to the event visually, verbally, or in written content. If removed from the event, you will not receive a refund of any kind.
Support Books with Purpose by making a donation to our year-round community outreach initiatives. Bookmarks is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations to Bookmarks are tax deducible (EIN: 54-2152610).