5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2) (Paperback)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for price & availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the College Test Preparation series.
EXTRA PREPARATION FOR AN EXCELLENT GED TEST SCORE. Get the extra practice you need to ace the exam and earn your GED credential with 5 full-length practice tests and complete answer explanations.
It’s time to put your knowledge to the test! 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test provides five complete opportunities to gain confidence and improve your skills in each of the four GED test subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Social Studies, and Science.
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests to prepare you for the actual testing experience
• Hands-on exposure to the test, with over 830 questions
• Covers every type of problem you’ll see on the GED test
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
• Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
• Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Online Bonus Features for an Extra Edge.
• Sample Extended Response essays scored at different levels
• Custom printable answer sheets for all 5 practice tests
PLUS! Get 20% Off GED Ready®: The Official Practice Test with purchase of this book. (Details inside book.)
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.