InvestiGators: All Tide Up (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the InvestiGators series.
- #1: InvestiGators (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: InvestiGators: Take the Plunge (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: InvestiGators: Off the Hook (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: InvestiGators: Ants in Our P.A.N.T.S. (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: InvestiGators: Braver and Boulder (Hardcover): $10.99
- #6: InvestiGators: Heist and Seek (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: InvestiGators: Class Action (Hardcover): $12.99
New York Times bestsellers and sewer surfing super-sleuths Mango & Brash are back in the seventh volume of the smash hit InvestiGators series!
Unsinkable detectives Mango and Brash are back in InvestiGators: All Tide Up, a high seas adventure that takes the hit series by John Patrick Green to uncharted waters!
When a cruise captain is found drifting at sea and delirious, the search begins for his missing ship and passengers! Did it sink? Was it boat-napped? Are supernatural forces at play? And can the InvestiGators unravel this maritime mystery before a second cruise befalls a similarly unfathomable fate? Seas the day and find out in this new nautical adventure!
About the Author
John Patrick Green is a human with the human job of making books about animals with human jobs, notably the smash-hit graphic novel series InvestiGators. John is definitely a multiple New York Times-bestselling human author and not just a bunch of animals in a trench coat pretending to have a human job. With over a million copies of InvestiGators in print, John is a successful human being with only two hands and a normal amount of fur. He lives in a Brooklyn apartment that doesn't allow animals other than the ones living in his head.