TinkerActive Workbooks: 2nd Grade Science (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the TinkerActive Workbooks series.
- #4: TinkerActive Workbooks: Kindergarten Science (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: TinkerActive Workbooks: Kindergarten English Language Arts (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: TinkerActive Workbooks: 1st Grade English Language Arts (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: TinkerActive Workbooks: 2nd Grade English Language Arts (Paperback): $12.99
- #11: TinkerActive Workbooks: Pre-K Science (Paperback): $12.99
- #12: TinkerActive Workbooks: Pre-K English Language Arts (Paperback): $12.99
Tinker, make, and engineer to learn through play! With TinkerActive Workbooks, learning leaps off the page and into the real world. Start with interactive and entertaining exercises that cover the essential second grade science and problem-solving skills. Then, apply what you’ve learned in exciting hands-on tinkering, making, and engineering activities that utilize only common household materials and encourage kids to learn through play. Plus, the charming cast of characters, the MotMots, guide kids through every new concept with cheer and humor. Once you've completed the workbook, unbox a collectible magnet badge hidden in the back cover!
Vetted by award-winning educators, TinkerActive Workbooks are designed for all learners. They build your child’s fundamental science skills AND inspire them to try new things, discover new skills, and imagine new possibilities.
About the Author
Megan Hewes Butler, who has written several TinkerActive Workbooks, is a writer and producer who has been creating childrens' curriculum, games, and books for over 15 years. Megan lives, writes, and plays in Park Slope, Brooklyn with her husband and two sons.
Tae Won Yu is an artist and designer working in Brooklyn. He is the co-author and illustrator of My First Baby Signs.
Odd Dot is an imprint of Macmillan Children's Publishing Group dedicated to creating joyful books for curious minds. Our mission is to develop interactive and substantive gift books that explore categories and formats never seen before. We are a proudly odd mix of makers, creators, and engineers, guided by the priorities of innovation, education, and play.