ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for price & availability
YOU NEED A STELLAR ACT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
Designed specifically for those who have already mastered the basics of the ACT, The Princeton Review’s ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition, can help you gain total confidence in your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions on the ACT. You’ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to help get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to enable you to handle the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations to help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all ACT sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, including helpful instruction for the revised and optional Writing section
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.