Bad Guys (Prebound)
Order Processes in 1-5 Days Depending on Store Stock
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Bad Guys series.
- #2: Bad Guys in Mission Unpluckable (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: Bad Guys in the Furball Strikes Back (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: Bad Guys in Attack of the Zittens (Prebound): $16.80
- #5: Bad Guys in Intergalactic Gas (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Bad Guys in Alien Vs Bad Guys (Prebound): $16.80
- #7: Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?! (Prebound): $17.80
- #8: Bad Guys in Superbad (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: The Bad Guys in The Big Bad Wolf (The Bad Guys #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: The Bad Guys in the Baddest Day Ever (The Bad Guys #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: The Bad Guys in Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: The Bad Guys in The One?! (The Bad Guys #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: The Bad Guys in Cut to the Chase (The Bad Guys #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: The Bad Guys in They're Bee-Hind You! (The Bad Guys #14) (Paperback): $6.99
They sound like bad guys, they look like bad guys . . . and they even smell like bad guys. But Mr. Wolf, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Snake, and Mr. Shark are about to change all of that...
Mr. Wolf has a daring plan for the Bad Guys' first good mission. They are going to break two hundred dogs out of the Maximum Security City Dog Pound. Will Operation Dog Pound go smoothly? Will the Bad Guys become the Good Guys? And will Mr. Snake please stop swallowing Mr. Piranha?
About the Author
Aaron Blabey was an actor before he started creating children's books. In 2008, Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley was awarded Children's Book Council of Australia's Book of the Year. In 2012, The Ghost of Miss Annabel Spoon was named a White Raven by the International Youth Library, Munich, Germany. It also won the Patricia Wrightson Prize in the 2013 New South Wales Premier's Literary Awards, and the Children's Peace Literature Award, 2013. And now The Bad Guys has won Australia's Children's Indie Book Award for 2016! Aaron lives with his two children and his wife in Sydney, Australia.