Stress-Free SAT: A Step-by-Step Beginner's Guide to SAT Preparation (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #2: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 2nd Edition: Extra Preparation for An Excellent Score (College Test Preparation #2) (Paperback): Email email@example.com for price & availability
- #3: 5 Practice Exams for the GED Test, 3rd Edition: Extra Prep for a Higher Score (College Test Preparation) (Paperback): $22.99
8 STEPS TO SAT SUCCESS! Stress-Free SAT is a simplified, user-friendly beginner's guide to this crucial college admission test. It walks readers painlessly through the major touchpoints of their SAT journey, from getting familiar with the exam, to setting a target score and figuring out how to achieve it.
Worried about applying to college and have many questions about the SAT? The Princeton Review is here to help! Stress-Free SAT is your go-to orientation for everything you need to know about this test. With eight easy-to-manage steps, this book guides you through the early stages of SAT prep and your college admissions journey, anxiety-free. Inside, you'll:
· Learn strategies to ace all three sections of the test (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
· Discover how to research schools and plan out your testing goals
· Take a mini practice SAT in the book and access a full-length practice SAT online
The SAT can be intimidating, but don’t worry—this book will set you on the path to success. You might even wonder later what you were so worried about!
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.