Princeton Review LSAT Premium Prep, 28th Edition: 3 Real LSAT PrepTests + Strategies & Review + Updated for the New Test Format (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback)
For availability, email email@example.com
Other Books in Series
- #4: Cracking the GRE Mathematics Subject Test, 4th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for price & availability
- #6: Cracking the GRE Literature in English Subject Test, 6th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) (Paperback): Email email@example.com for price & availability
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST LSAT SCORE—updated for the Digital LSAT.
Get all the prep you need to ace the Law School Admission Test with this guidebook, including 3 Official LSAT PrepTests, targeted strategies for each test section, and Premium Portal extras online.
Everything You Need to Know to Achieve a High Score.
· Instructional material and step-by-step examples that use real, previously-administered LSAT problems
· Thorough coverage of all LSAT topics, including Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Expert instruction and targeted strategies for each LSAT section
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 3 full-length, recent Official LSAT PrepTests (licensed directly from the Law School Admissions Council)—all accessible online and accompanied by detailed answer explanations
· Over 100 additional real LSAT questions in the book as practice drills
Techniques That Actually Work—Plus Online Extras for a Competitive Edge
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Complete breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
· Multi-week study guides
· Law school profiles, admission guides, and essay tips
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.