634 W. 4th Street #110, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Tag @Bookmarksnc to be entered in our monthly social media drawing!
If you have difficulty accessing content on this website, please contact us at 336-747-1471,
and we will strive to assist you in accessing our website.
With the opening of our new home of the literary arts, our outreach will quickly increase. Please consider making a tax deductible donation to help support our mission and programs. Click here for details and to donate today!
- Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday 12 - 6 p.m.
- Bookmarks occasionally opens late or closes early for ticketed and private events. Please check our monthly calendar for more details.
- Bookmarks is located at 634 W. 4th Street #110 in downtown Winston-Salem
- Please note that although you can see Bookmarks' building through the new breezeway being constructed on W. 4th St, we do not have an entrance on W. 4th Street.
- Our building is located behind the new breezeway being constructed on W. 4th Street, which is located between Design Archives and the new Domino's Pizza. While the breezeway is under construction, visitors coming from W. 4th St. can walk around the back of the Texas Pete HQ on the corner of Poplar Street, where they will see the Bookmarks entrance.
- Everyday parking is available behind Bookmarks' building off Holly Avenue and in the Nash Building parking lot at the corner of Poplar and W. 4th St.
- Handicapped parking is available in the parking lot next to Bookmarks at Foundations Early Learning Center.
- On weekends or weekdays after 6 p.m., visitors may also use the parking lot next to Bookmarks at Foundations Early Learning Center.
- To locate our parking lot, put 632 Holly Street in your GPS (this is the building directly across from our parking lot entrance; you will see our parking lot on the opposite side)